Thursday, October 14, 2010

P90X; A high-intensity, fat burning work out

After I lost weight and began toning my muscles. I found that I was too inconsistent with weight training (e.g. one week I could curl 25 pound dumb bells and the next week I could barely do 20). I needed to build my core strength and couldn't do so using  isolated workouts that involved weight. I began using P90X, although it's hard, the results are absolutely worth it. You may download or purchase P90X (legally, of course) at various websites. Start with the cardio workout maybe 1-3 times a week and you will see results!

Remember to check every Wednesday for updates on my initial diet guide post. I will add tips and suggestions to my guide every week.

22 comments:

  1. this could be a cool way to maintain my mass during winter, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear people on forums talk about this all the time and it seems like iot works for alot of people despite how heavily its marketed (tv, banner ads, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    I just posted about how Google Analytics can be added to your blog in order to track trends and increase blog profitability.

    Check it out in the post titled I See You!

    See you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my brother does P90x, and it has worked wonders for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. p90x gets you jacked no doubt but are you willing to do the p90x for ever?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog man will follow for tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh, I am happy with the way I am. Never been over wieght, and I'm in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice info as always, keep hearing good things about P90X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had some trouble with P90X. I didn't find it helpful and went back to jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only i wernt a 28" inch waist, i might find this useful...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish somebody could just work out for me instead

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried this out... Its really damn tough

    ReplyDelete
  13. bought this and it kicks your butt but what you put into this program it will exponentially give back to you. I got a girlfriend and said whats the point?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looked into P90X a few years ago, but found that I wasn't physically fit enough to start the program. I tried using the Power 90 system as they recommended, but since that was mostly for losing large amounts of weight (something I didn't need), it wasn't quite challenging enough for me. Thank you for reminding me of the P90X program - I think I will try to use it again in the future.

    ReplyDelete