Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly diet tips update

Hello everyone, since I haven't been able to workout since early September due to an injured tendon in my shoulder I've put on some weight. So I will be more attentive to this blog over the next couple months, constantly updating tips and letting you guys know how I'm doing. :) I just want to stress taking multivitamins in the morning, they are extremely beneficial in all-aspects of weight loss and getting fit. Besides giving you energy, they help control your appetite and prevent unnecessary cravings. You can find multivitamins at a CVS, make sure you get plenty Vitamin B2, B6, B12, C, and I always make sure I get vitamin E because it helps keep my skin healthy. So don't forget your daily vitamin! Take it with your breakfast, if you are taking vitamins on an empty stomach make sure your vitamin is iron-free or you'll probably get sharp stomach pains.

15 comments:

  1. Multivitamins are very good for you. When I was growing up my dad had us take them every morning after breakfast. We both grew up and now were very athletic, thin and over 6'0... don't take them anymore though, i got to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to see what this does for me, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any recommendations on what ones to get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. New joy wait on you! Here our play has ending. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorrow were ever razed, and testy wrath. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't know vitamins were so important thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorrow were ever razed, and testy wrath. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete